Men’s Bible Study through the Book of Jonah
Starts on August 24th from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the Adult Building.
The Book of Jonah by Dr. Eric Mason - Focused on the prophet rather than his prophecy, the story of Jonah gives us a picture of a man on the run due to his own selfish desires. Instead of showing mercy to his enemies, he determined to keep God's grace to himself rather than share it with those he considered undeserving. Can you relate? This study will go from August 24th until October 12th. Click below to sign up!
For any questions about the Book of Jonah Bible study, please contact Matt Bennett.
MEN'S BIBLE STUDIES AND SMALL GROUPS
The Men at Church at the Crossing have several Bible studies throughout the week. Feel free to join any of these studies that fit your schedule.
- Monday: 6:00 AM - Church at the Crossing - Coffee Bar
- Monday: 6:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Meeting Room 2
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Tuesday: 7:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Gym (Basketball w/devotional time)
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - Aledo Diner
- Wednesday: 5:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Wednesday: 6:00 PM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - Aledo Diner