Men's Wednesday night Bible Study
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the Adult Building.
All men are welcome to join us as we study the book "I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist." The course starts on Wednesday, January 18th, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
"Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist" online course offers the most current evidence for the Christian Worldview and answers the most common objections atheists and skeptics ask.
For any questions about this study, don't hesitate to get in touch with Matt Bennett.
MEN'S BIBLE STUDIES AND SMALL GROUPS
The Men at Church at the Crossing have several weekly Bible studies. Feel free to join any of these studies that fit your schedule.
- Monday: 6:00 AM - Church at the Crossing - Coffee Bar
- Monday: 6:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Meeting Room 2
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Tuesday: 7:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Gym (Basketball w/devotional time)
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - Aledo Diner
- Wednesday: 5:30 PM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Wednesday: 6:00 PM - Church at the Crossing - Adult Building
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - Aledo Diner