The Crossing Youth Ministry
Our CrossYTH student ministry is divided into two age groups; Cross78 for our 7th and 8th-grade students and CrossHMS for our 9th through 12th-grade students.
Our CrossYTH Student Ministry reaches out to Middle School and High School Students of our church and community by sharing the Gospel and growing in their relationship with Christ through personal discipleship, small groups, and large group gatherings. In addition, our CrossYTH leaders seek to see students come to know and love Jesus Christ by experiencing the transforming power of His grace in all of their life. Our greatest desire for our CrossYTH Students is “By God’s Grace, to see students come to know and love Jesus Christ, becoming lifetime followers and servants of Christ and His church.”
THE CrossYTH STUDENT MINISTRY PURSUES THIS BY PROVIDING:
- A fun and safe environment for students to learn and engage Jesus Christ through Biblical teaching.
- Programs and events that offer students opportunities to be involved in the church with The Crossing community.
- Personal relationships that love, challenge, and grow students during a transitional season of life.
Crossyth small group bible studies schedule
- CrossYTH Girls
- The CrossYTH Middle School girls meet downstairs of the Youth Building at 4:30 PM on Monday afternoons.
- On Monday evenings, the CrossYTH High School girls meet at 300 Canyon Lake Drive at 7:00 PM.
- CrossYTH Guys
- The CrossYTH Middle School guys meet in the Chapel at 4:30 PM on Monday afternoons.
- On Monday evenings, the CrossYTH High School guys meet at 212 Canyon Lake Drive at 7:00 PM.
- Middle School
- Middle School Wednesday night activities start at 5:00 PM and go to 7:00 PM.
- High School
- High School Wednesday night activities start at 7:00 PM and go to 8:30 PM.
SUNDAY SMALL GROUPs - BEGINNING AT 9:30 AM
- Middle School – Currently, on Sunday mornings, our middle school students meet in the CrossYTH Loft in small groups. Students study a Biblical lesson that allows for honest conversations and interactions about what is going on in their lives. The students are led in discussion by adults with a heart for middle school students. Breakfast is always provided!
- High School – On Sunday mornings, our high school students meet upstairs in the CrossYTH Loft in small groups. Students study a Biblical lesson that allows for honest conversations and interactions about what is going on in their lives. The students are led in discussion by adults with a heart for high school students. Breakfast is always provided.
Click here to check out the CrossYTH playlist on YouTube.