Lil' Cat's Preschool exists to support the Family Life Ministry of Church at the Crossing. The program is dedicated to share Christ and minister to preschool children and their families. It is a Christ centered community ministry that is focused on the educational and spiritual needs of preschool children and the development of ongoing relationships with their families. Believing that each child is a special and unique individual created by God, who is growing mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Lil' Cat's Preschool combines all aspects of the child's development in a well-balanced manner.
Lil’ Cat’s Preschool seeks to:
- Provide a safe, warm, loving and Christ centered environment.
- Enhance positive self-esteem, as well as competence and independence.
- Stimulate physical development by providing small and large muscle activities.
- Encourage positive social interaction and allow children to learn through play.
- Provide opportunities to build children’s creativity and self-expression.
- Help each child understand their relationship with God and to naturally experience God’s presence in their lives each day.
Dates and Times
- Lil' Cat's Preschool meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am till 2:30pm
Ages and Ratios
- 1’s | 2 Teachers: 6 Children
- 2’s | 2 Teachers: 12 Children
- 3’s | 2 Teachers: 12 Children
- Pre-K | 2 Teachers: 12 Children
- $125 Registration/Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $220.00 Monthly
LIL' CAT'S PRESCHOOL CONTACTS:
Gaye Lowe, Lil' Cat's Preschool Director (read bio...)
Brandi Little, Lil' Cat's Preschool Assistant Director (read bio...)